International/ Rotary Disaster Boxes
Rotary's disaster box organisations are constantly emptying their warehouses. Help their supply of aid by donating.
Philippines (Typhoon Haiyan 2013), Vanuatu (Cyclone Pam 2015), Nepal (Major Earthquake 2015)
Rotary, through on-the-ground intelligence from Rotarians, responds rapidly to disasters. Help the Filipino, Vanuatu and Nepalese communities by donating online to any of the Rotary Disaster Box family below (click name), or by post. Alternatively, send/hand in cheques made to 'The Rotary Club of Buxton Trust Fund' to The Rotary Club of Buxton, c/o Potters of Buxton, 8 Terrace Road, Buxton, SK17 6DR. Write 'Philippines', 'Vanuatu' or 'Nepal' on the envelope and we will put your donation to best use. Alternatively, specify one of disaster box organisations on the envelope. If you'd like to gift aid that donation, please download our Gift Aid Donation Form (Single Donation).
You can also donate online to our Trust Fund for Nepal via our BT My Donate webpage: Click Support Nepalese Earthquake Victims.
- Aquabox - range of safe, clean water provision, plus family items: £125-£250
- Disaster Aid UK (part of Disaster Aid International): LifeBox £250 (72 items+plus 6 LifeStraw water filters); Family Survival Kit £430 (tent & family survival items); SkyJuice Water Towers £3300 (10,000 litres clean water daily for 10 years)
- Shelter Box (Rotary Partner) - tent and family survival items: £590
- Water-Survival Box - safe, clean water provision plus family items for four persons: £150
- Rotary GB&I - other Rotary disaster response information