Our Club has a regular programme of fund raising events throughout the year.
Seventy Severn Car Rally Fundraising event. (Sept 15th 2019)
The "Severn Bore Breakfast" event held on Saturday 23rd March 2019 was a great success.
Many thanks to those who prepared, cooked and collected for our charity funds.
The Bacon Rolls, Coffee and refreshments were much appreciated by those who were waiting for the Bore to arrive!
We support (or have supported previously) a whole range of charities including, in no particular order:
- William Morris House Eastington Garden
- The Toilet Twinning water and sanitation initiative
- Roll Out the Barrel Trust supplying fresh water to deprived areas.
- Alzheimers Society
- SARA (Land Search)
- End Polio
- The Rotary Foundation
- Young Chef, Youth Speaks and Junior Youth Speaks
- Prostate Cancer Support
- Kids Out
- The work of Rotary Clubs in Brazil following the mud slides
- Rotary Youth Leadership Awards
- Jaipur Limb Project
- Quedgeley Air Cadets
- ... and many others