How to Join our Club
Join us at one of our meetings on Monday evening to see what we are all about. Picture:Some of our recently joined members
The Object of Rotary is to encourage and foster the ideal of service as a basis of worthy enterprise and in particular, to encourage and foster:
- First: The development of acquaintance as an opportunity for service;
- Second: High ethical standards in business and professions; the recognition of the worthiness of all useful occupations; and the dignifying by each Rotarian of his occupation as an opportunity to serve society;
- Third: The application of the ideal of service by every Rotarian to his personal, business and community life.
- Fourth: The advancement of international understanding, goodwill, and peace through a world fellowship of business and professional persons united in the ideal of service.
I charge you to judge yourself by the Rotary Four-Way Test of the things you think, say or do:
- First - Is it the Truth?
- Second - Is it fair to all concerned?
- Third - Will it build goodwill and better friendships?
- Fourth - Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
If you can subscribe to these principles and are interested in joining our club please Contact the Membership Secretary (or via Contact form ), so that a visit can be arranged.
Cost of Membership:
Annual Membership Fee:
There is an annual membership fee, currently £120, payable to the Club, Some of this fee will go to Rotary Britain and Ireland, and part of it will go to the Rotary District in which our club is situated. The rest goes to the Club for general club expenses.
Our fees are considerably less than you pay for a fitness club and should be affordable for everybody. If you would like to know the current Membership Fee please contact us using this form.
We have a meal at our meetings, which currently costs £13.00 for a buffet meal, (includes coffee/tea) .