Club members please log in for more information.
The AGM is an opportunity for us to assess what we have done in the past year and who is going to be the team to take us forward into next year in July 2015
Keith has sent out a survey on what we want members to vote on and he will update us at the meeting
Notice of Annual General Meeting on Wednesday May 13th online at 7.30pm
In accordance with By law 7 of the Standard Club Constitution notice is hereby given of a meeting for the purposes of completing the following business.
1. To receive the annual report of the Council and committees of the Club for this current Rotary year
2. To receive the Treasurer’s report and any proposed budget including the recommended subscription for the ensuing year – the budget has already been posted on the Club’s website.
3. To elect the ordinary members of the Club Council – the minimum, in addition to Club Officers , is 3 but Club Council recommends 4 to reflect growing membership
4. To confirm the appointment of , and selection of , the Chairmen of committees
5. To appoint a person or persons to examine the Club’s annual accounts
6. To elect one representative (and substitute) of the Club on District Council (when the Club membership reaches 50 this will increase).
7. Adoption of the Standard Rotary GB&I Club Constitution together with recommended by-laws as set out in section 4 of the Council minutes of 20 April 2015
'What We Do' Main Pages:
We welcome people of all ages and backgrounds to join our eClub, to use their time, talents, professional skills and energy to improving the lives of people in their local communities and others around the world.more
Rotary E-Clubs are just like traditional Rotary clubs in many respects. However, rather than having a set meeting time and place, the club members on the Internet, 24 hours a day, seven days a week and or during our weekly online club meetingsmore