International & Foundation/ International Projects - Overview
Recent and current international projects include:
- Children’s Eye Health – Philippines.
- Children’s Eye Health – Bolivia.
- Children’s Eye Health – FUDEM - El Salvador.
- Child Cancer - Philippines.
- Child Cancer – Cameroon.
- Children’s Special Medical Needs – The Rocking Horse Project - Swaziland.
- Hospital Scanner – Orissa N India – with RC Rugby Dunsmore.
- Hospital Build – Bihar India – with RC Guildford.
Literacy & Education
- Child literacy Project – Guatemala - GLP.
- School Rebuild – Nepal – with RC Nuneaton.
- Child Literacy Project – Otra Cosa - Peru.
- School & Latrines – Mlambe – Malawi.
- Warwick in Africa - Educational projects in various African countries.
Water & Sanitation
- Sand Dams – supported 2, Inc Kamba, Kenya; a further 1 in train – RC Dawlish.
- Water Project – "To Be a Girl" - Ethiopia.
- Community structure – Uyogo – Tanzania.
- Sierra Leone – several projects for water & schools. Most recent a solar power plant for Children’s Hospital with RC Warwick.
More information on these projects can be found in the related sub-pages