Oxted Boot Fair
Sun 9th June 2019 at 10.30 - 15.00
The Rotary Club of Titsey & District is organising its 13th Oxted Boot Fair on Master Park in Oxted. The event raises funds for charities supported by the Club, including Master Park. Pitch set up from 09.00hrs; official selling from 10.30hrs.
- The Oxted Boot Fair on Master Park can take up to a maximum of 250 pitches. This is your opportunity to have a good clear-out at home and have some fun, while earning some money and supporting good causes.
- The fees on the day are £15.00 per pitch for cars and small vans or £25.00 per pitch for large vans - payable on arrival (discounted rates of £10.00 / £20.00 will apply for pre-booked pitches).
- Due to a change of local Council regulations an admission charge will apply for buyers.
To book a pitch please complete the entry form below:
Notes and Conditions of Entry
- We are unable to reserve specific pitch locations on the day. You will be allocated the next available pitch when you arrive. If you wish to have a pitch next to a friend or family member, please make sure that you arrive together and tell the marshals that you want to be parked together.
- We cannot be held liable for any damage, injury or loss that you may incur to yourself, members of your party, your vehicle or your possessions.
- Please complete your pre-registration by paying the Pitch Fee of £10.00 per pitch for cars and small vans or £20.00 per pitch for large vans. You can pay online by clicking on the MyDonate button below. Alternatively you may send a cheque payable to the Rotary Club of Titsey & District to 61 Park Road, Oxted RH8 0AN. (Please write your name on the back of the cheque.) If you do not pre-book and pre-pay then the fees on the day are £15.00 per pitch for cars and small vans or £25.00 per pitch for large vans.
- Dogs are welcome in the park, so long as they are on a leash at all times (and there are poo bins in the park).
- What time should I arrive for setting up? The gates will not open until 9.00am, so any time after that.
- What time does it finish? After everybody leaves, usually not much later than 3.00pm.
- Can I leave earlier if I have sold everything? Yes – but please tell a marshal you are leaving and get him/her to direct you out. BE VERY CAREFUL – there are lots of children around.
- What if it rains? It won't rain (but bring wellies and an umbrella, just in case).
- Can I sell food? No – only the official food provider is allowed to sell food for consumption on site.
- Is food available? Yes – there will be a refreshment marquee with hot-dogs, burgers (inc veggies), and hot & cold drinks.
- Will there be toilets on the Park? Yes.
- Can I get a discount for two pitches? Only if you can park two vehicles one on top of the other!
- Can I sell electrical items? Yes - but they must be safe, comply with essential safety requirements and be fitted with BS Approved plugs with sheathed pins.