We meet at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, PL1 2HJ
Meeting for breakfast is a convivial way to start the day and it gives members the opportunity to discuss Rotary projects before heading off to their place of business. Our current venue is the prestigious 4 star Crowne Plaza Hotel situated midway between Plymouth City Centre and the famous Plymouth Hoe.
Our meeting room - the Astor Suite - on the top floor of the hotel offers members and guests a panoramic view of the City.
- Attendance Officer to advise venue by noon on the day preceding a meeting of indicative numbers.
- Treasurer to pay the venue on the day preceding the meeting an amount equivalent to the minimum number required by the venue.The Balance of fees to be paid to the venue on the day of the meeting.
Members to advise Attendance Officer by noon on the day preceding a Club meeting if they are unable to attend.
- [via; Club Website, email@example.com or 07860864856]
- Failure to do so may involve the member in a default breakfast cost.
Members arriving by car need to park in the hotel's car park, use the lift to the top floor [ marked PH on the lift floor level indicator].
- Members to note that there is no need to advise the Hotel of vehicle registration details UNLESS intending to stay for greater than 3 hours from time of arrival.
- Members arriving "by foot" to access the lift by the ground floor lobby.
- On arrival at top floor turn left & follow corridor to the far end & the Astor Suite is then on the left.
- A tea & coffee station will be available in the Astor Suite.
- Members to pay the Duty Steward & once the President has called the meeting to order, then collect their breakfast from the servery which is situated in the area just before the entrance to the Astor Suite.
- Breakfast is from the Hotel servery with full choice of English or Continental breakfast.
- Eggs cooked to choice
- Food intolerances catered for at the servery
- Cost of breakfast £12
- Members to return to the Astor Suite with their breakfast.
Visiting Rotarians & Guests
- Please follow procedure as set out above for members but introduce yourself to the President or Duty Steward on arrival at the Astor Suite.
- Notice of attendance on the prior day is helpful but not obligatory for visitors.