Great presentation from our District Governor, Judy Powell.
Judy shared details of her own Rotary life nd service,and some key points from
of our existing members is important – particularly new members. The majority of Rotarians who decide
to leave the organisation do so in their first 3 years!
- We must ensure that everyone in the club makes a contribution
and is fully involved and engaged.
- Mentoring of new members is a two-way
exchange. We need to look to our
new members for fresh ideas.
- Think of other formats for membership including
Corporate and Family membership.
- Encourage joint working with other Clubs –
connect, communicate and collaborate
- Develop Rotary in the 5 Valleys
- There are vacancies at District level in Youth
and Public Image
- End Polio Now
remains our flagship project.