Would you like to support your local community by becoming a ‘Friend of Rotary’?
Would you like to help make a real difference in your community but perhaps too busy with family or work to attend regular Rotary meetings?
Do you enjoy meeting and working with other people?
Then becoming a Friend of Rotary may bethe answer. Members of the public, both men and women, who have a concern and interest in helping others, can become Friends of Rotary and, by sharing in the work of Rotary Club of Broughty Ferry, support their local community.
Friends will be kept informed of the club activities, via email and a page on our website, and will be invited to some meetings which are appropriate to our community activities.
No membership fees are payable and there is also an opportunity to attend some of the social activities of the club and make new friends, not just with members but also other Friends.
Our Friends will benefit from the following:
- Opportunity to make a difference; contributing something to the community
- Supporting the community and Rotary in areas of their interest; even if their time is limited
- Enjoyment from making new friends and taking part in a safe and friendly environment
- Using your skills and experience that are valuable and needed in our community
- Having fun while making a difference and helping to raise money for good causes
- An opportunity to help our fundraising activities
To apply, please complete the information boxes below