The maximum award to any one organisation is £100 and no application will be considered to be too small.
Priority will be given to work that:
· Offers value for money because their work will have a significant number of beneficiaries.
· Staffed mainly by volunteers. Applications for payment of salaries will not be considered.
The funding is open to registered charities, voluntary organisations and community groups whose work benefits local residents or communities in and close to Stroud.
Application Process and Submission
Please complete the attached application form.
Do not enclose any additional paperwork – we will contact you if any other documents are required
If you have any queries about this programme or the completing the application form, please contact the Covid-19 Awards Administrator at covid19.awards.stroud.@gmail.com
Your completed application should be returned, preferably by email to : email@example.com or by post to The Covid-19 Awards Administrator, 12 The Chestnuts, Bussage, GL6 8AT
Assessment and Decision Making
1. Applications will be logged on receipt and checked for their eligibility to apply.
2. Applications will then be assessed by a panel from Stroud Rotary Club.
3. The number and timing of awards will be dependent on the amount of money received by the Stroud Rotary Covid-19 Appeal.
4. Successful applicants will be notified by post or email.
5. Successful applicants agree to use the Rotary logo on publicity and promotional material for their project and to submit a report on progress/impact of the project.
6. The decision of Stroud Rotary Club will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
more This is a list of the Grants we have paid to small organisations, charities and individuals that are helping to support the effects of Covid-19 in our local community.
more There is no application deadline, the form needs to be completed in full.
back The Stroud Rotary - Covid-19 Fund has delivered small grants QUICKLY and without any admin costs to local community and volunteer groups as well as small charities SPECIFICALLY to deal with Covid-19.