Charity Calendars 2021
The Club has a supply of 2021 calendars for sale with 12 landscape prints from paintings by Rotarian Richard Basker.
Proceeds will go to help deserving causes. In the past some of those we have helped are:
· Wester Hailes Food Bank distributes food to the needy.
· Riding for the Disabled (RDA) in Balerno provides people with a disability the opportunity to exercise on horseback
· Turing Trust provides recycled IT equipment and teacher training for schools in Africa.
· Pentland Book Festival. Rotary has provided some financial support to the festival in the past by sponsoring the Young Person’s Writing Contest.
· Multiple sclerosis (MS) is a neurological condition affecting the nerves.
· Fighting Against Cancer Edinburgh & South East (Face)
· he club has helped several local schools with a variety of projects.
· The Individual sporting Youth Grants Scheme offers a range of grants to support young people and help them develop their leadership and educational skills.
The Community Chest in conjunction with the Balerno Village Trust assists local clubs and organisations with small projects which benefit the local community
End Polio Now
Available here or from many outlets in Currie and Balerno or can be delivered to you. Apply to Colin Aspinall:
email@example.com or Telephone 07732685929
Click here for the Calendar order form.docx