Rotary Monmouth Virtual Halloween Balloon Race
Sat 31st October 2020 at 12.00 pm - Sat 7th November 2020 - 12.00 pm
First prize of £175, second prize £75, third prize £25 and a daily prize of £10 for the leading balloon. Race starts on Halloween, October 31st Midday and finishes Midday on November 7th
Rotary Monmouth is offering all non profit organisations in the area the opportunity to raise money for their needs by selling balloons in this "virtual" Balloon race.
This race is going ahead it is not affected by the pausing of other races by www.balloon.co.uk
To buy balloons
- Enter your name and email address,
- Select the colour of ballon and give it a name, scroll down to find the Halloween designs
- In the message field please name the Charity/group you are supporting. This is very important as it enables Rotary Monmouth to allocate the funds to group of your choice
- Select the number of balloons being purchased
- Complete payment using PayPal
Balloons cost £3 and can be purchased on PayPal
Paypal will charge a commission, 24p for 1 balloon or 33p for 3 balloons.
If you do not complete payment your balloon will not enter the race.
If for any reason the information you supply is incomplete Rotary Monmouth will try to contact you before the race starts to correct the problem.
Rules for the competition are shown Here
During the race you can follow progress on the website here or on the balloon race website - https://www.balloonrace.com/Rotarymonmouth
The virtual balloons are expected to track across southern England into France, Belgium and on into Germany and Eastern Europe.
If you have any questions please complete the box below or email Kathy on firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered with Monmouthshire County Council Licence No GLR002 Pursuant to the Gambling Act 2005; Promoter Mr Terry Ing 11 Levitsfield Close, Rockfield Monmouth NP25 5BZ