40th Birthday Fundraisers
Ashtead Rotary Club turns 40 in 2021! We want to support ten people who would like to fundraise for their 40th birthdays with donations of £100 each. Let's celebrate together!
Ashtead Rotary Club (ARC) was founded in February 1981. To celebrate our 40th anniversary, we are looking for people living or working in Ashtead who also turn 40 in 2021 to share the special occasion with! We have ten donations of £100 each to be given away to support online, 40th birthday charity fundraisers.
How it works:
- Choose a charity that you would like to fundraise for. Ideally the charity's work would fall into one of Rotary's areas of focus (see www.rotary.org/en/our-causes).
- Complete the attached form in full and email it with at least one good quality image to email@example.com by Wednesday 23rd December 2020.
- Ten people will be chosen at random to take part in the Ashtead Rotary 40th Birthday Fundraiser.
- If chosen, ARC will set up a JustGiving fundraiser webpage using the information you provide. The webpage will be live for four weeks, around the date of your birthday.
- You email and/or share on social media the web link to your friends, family, colleagues etc. asking them to help you mark your birthday by donating to your chosen cause.
- Once the fundraiser has finished, ARC will send the funds raised through JustGiving plus an extra £100 from ARC to your chosen charity.
- The charity that receives the highest donations from one of these birthday fundraisers will receive a bonus donation from ARC at the end of 2021.
Terms and Conditions:
- Your chosen charity must be registered with either the Charity Commission for England and Wales; the Charity Commission for Northern Ireland; or the Scottish Charity Regulator.
- Your home or work address must either be within the KT21 postcode area or within the KT22 postcode area that borders Ashtead within the M25.
- You must provide a description of your chosen charity/reason for fundraising that can be published on the fundraising website. ARC reserves the right to make minor edits to the content. You can request edits to the website after publishing.
- Images must comply with current copyright legislation.
- Donations to ARC JustGiving are eligible for Gift Aid.
- JustGiving applies payment and Gift Aid processing fees, which are deducted by JustGiving. Net donations will be combined with ARC's £100 donation and transferred by ARC to the chosen charity.