to Royal Leamington Spa Rotary Club
Rotary brings together people who feel a sense of responsibility to give back to the communities in which they live, and beyond. We aim to make a difference to the lives of those less fortunate than ourselves locally, nationally and internationally.
We are a global network of 1.2 million neighbours, friends, leaders, and problem-solvers, in 35,000 clubs around the world, who see a world where people unite and take action to create lasting change.
In Leamington Spa we are an active group of circa 40 members who are a force for good within the town. We have been doing this since 1925 in Leamington and are well respected by community leaders for all that we do.
What Do We Do
The Rotary Club of Royal Leamington Spa works closely with the community to organise and participate in projects that raise money for charities and provide direct hands-on community support to charitable efforts. And if that is not enough, we look to bring a little bit of joy to those less fortunate than ourselves through events and days out.
Just in the last couple of years we have:
- Raised £16,700 and supported other local Rotary clubs with their fundraising efforts
- Delivered a series of fun and pleasurable events for the elderly, disabled or disadvantaged members of the community
- Organised and managed the annual Leamington Spa Community Spirit Awards ceremony
- Helped provide sheltered accommodation and living necessities for victims of Hurricane Dorian in the Caribbean
- Contributed to the Rotary International efforts to eradicate Polio worldwide by raising awareness locally of the campaign
- Donated to local Leamington foodbanks during Covid-19
Click on the pages below to find out more