Joining Royal Leamington Spa Rotary will give you the platform to make a difference through volunteering. If you’ve got a cause you’re passionate about, or a project you want to get off the ground, Rotary is the place to turn your ideas into action.
By joining Rotary, your journey on the road to transforming communities begins. We are friends, neighbours, leaders and problem solvers, joining to put ‘Service Above Self’ (the Rotary motto).
Who can join?
We are looking for people who want to give back to their communities. You must be aged 18 or over to become a Rotary member, but we also offer exciting and vibrant options for young people to join the Rotary family from the age of 7.
What are the benefits?
Rotary brings together people from all walks of life. Getting involved with Rotary provides benefits to not only communities, but our members as well.
- Social networking – Rotary is a great way to expand your social circles, meet new people and make lasting friendships, all while having fun and making a difference.
- Develop your skills – You can share your personal and vocational skills, take up leadership roles, as well as learning from fellow members on activities such as project planning, communications and service delivery.
- Enhance your understanding – Events such as the annual Rotary Showcase and the international Convention offer opportunities to be inspired by guest speakers and develop your global understanding.
- Business opportunities – Rotary was founded as a business networking group, and this still plays a part in Rotary today. Making connections with other members can enhance your professional life.
- Enjoy rewards – Rotary Global Rewards, our member benefits programme, offers discounts on products and services. It’s Rotary’s way of helping our members spend less so they can do more.
- Work with leading organisations – Rotary’s reputation has allowed us to establish relationships with leading national and international charities, putting us at the forefront of change.
- Be part of a global community – With 1.2 million members in 35,000 clubs in over 200 countries, Rotary is a global network of neighbours, friends and problem solvers making a difference in our communities.
Join Today - click here to get in touch
Royal Leamington Spa Rotary EXAMPLE PHOTOS
Our Rotary Club is about fun and friendship. It’s about having a good time, enjoying each other’s company whilst delivering enjoyable events for the local community, for local schools and to raise money for good causes.
As a club we socialise over dinners, listen to interesting outside speakers, have days out at interesting places and visit other clubs in the UK and abroad. Our moto is ’Service above Self’ so it’s about giving something back that benefits the community.
We love working together as a team using our experience and skills to deliver enjoyable events which the local community enjoy. Over our 95 years we have raised hundreds of thousands of pounds for charities.
We have a strong connection with local primary schools running annual XXXXXX
Our big annual events include ‘Cars at the Spa’
You will make new friends, have fun, learn new skills, meet many interesting people whilst doing something for your local community.
You will receive a warm welcome at one our fortnightly meetings. We look forward to seeing you.
Join Today -click below to get in touch