GOLF DAY - CHARITY OPEN TEAM CHALLENGE
Mon 21st June 2021 at 10.00 am - 6.00 pm
An opportunity for teams to take part in a great day out at the fabulous Milton Golf Club. Friendly competition, a good meal, a chance to catch-up - and raise money for the Sue Ryder hospice and local charities.
In October 2020, we enjoyed a fabulous day of golf, raising £3,800 for the Sue Ryder Hospice at Thorpe Hall, Peterborough, and some other local charities.
We hope to be as successful this year in raising money for the Sue Ryder Hospice and the other local charities which the Rotary Club of Peterborough supports. And we look forward to a wonderful day of golf, friendship and catching-up. Bring it on! The details:
- Enter a team of four players - £45 per player / £180 per team. Members of Peterborough Milton Golf Club are £32.50 each. Teams may comprise women, men or mixed.
- The entry price includes coffee on arrival, meal, evening presentation and all prizes.
- Handicap requirement: 28 for men, 36 for women.
- Team Prize: Stableford Play two best scores per hole, per team, with two holes (9 and 18) where all four scores will count.
- Individual Prize: Stableford (Full Allowance).
- Nearest The Pin: Two Prizes
- Tee-off Times: 10.00 - 12.30
- Limited to 24 Teams
You (or your company) or also welcome to sponsor a hole or a tee, to include your business or company logo, from just £100.
For further information or an entry form, please contact Rotarian Colin Harrison, using the contact form below or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.