· It’s so typical of Rotary to be in the forefront of these sort of things
· My husband was in Rotary and would be proud of you all - it’s so well organised
· You’re such nice people - we really appreciate the care you’ve taken of us today - thank you so much
· Well done I saw you this morning , took both my parents . Really , kind , helpful , caring people , thank you so much xxx
· Well done wonderful Team - absolute community legends
· Well done all involved - always the first to step up and give your time for these things.
· Thank you so much , took both my parents today , it’s so well organised thank you so much xx
· Well done today, can’t praise you all enough, was such a well organised day of vaccinations, everyone knew what they were doing so thank you all· I had 1st COVID injection yesterday evening at The Hampshire Court. All went well but I must congratulate you and all the Rotarians on their great contribution to making the event run like clockwork! Please let you colleagues know my good thoughts towards your work!· Vaccine. Just to say how professional and encouraging everyone was at the vaccine place at The Centre Court Hotel in Basingstoke this morning. Brilliant team of smiling, helpful people. Thank you all
· To all of the traffic marshals working in freezing conditions and still smiling at the Hampshire Court Hotel, THANK YOU
· They were so jolly and smiley bless them all x and thank u , without u guys and gals we would be lost
· I totally agree, I have just had my jab at the Hampshire Court and the Marshall’s were brilliant, smiling and helpful. The staff inside were fantastic and explained everything and the nurse who injected me has a very light touch, I honestly didn’t feel it. Thank you to all of these dedicated people putting themselves “in the firing line” voluntarily, you are a credit to us all.
· I totally agree, wonderful selfless people working for the good of others.
· Our experience shows that this team is exceptional. We were very impressed. Definitely saving people's lives. Thank you. Plus it is sooooo cold.
· Yes they are amazing and do it voluntarily x
'What We Do' Main Pages:
Remember the Sitting with Jane benches which raised funds for Ark Cancer Centre Charity from 2017? We re-located our much-loved bench yesterday which now sits in the central garden at the Candover Centre at Basingstoke Hospital.more