We hope you are able to take part in the Washington Forge Rotary ‘Charity Swimathon’ on SUNDAY 14TH NOVEMBER 2021 at the Washington Leisure Centre (Event runs between 9.00am and 3.30pm)
This event promises to be another great family fun day and it is anticipated it will attract good media attention.
All sponsorship monies you receive will be shared as follows:-
• Charities/causes chosen by the participating teams (this can be to support your own organisation/club if you wish)
• Charitable Causes supported through Rotary Washington Forge (www.washingtonforgerotary.org.uk)
You are invited to make up a team or teams of between four and six swimmers who will be allocated a swimming lane for 30 minutes. Just enjoy your swim and complete the number of lengths you feel comfortable with in the knowledge that money is being raised for very worthwhile causes.
• Entry is free (a maximum of £10 per team will be deducted to cover event running costs).
• In view of the anticipated interest in this event, applications will be processed on a first come, first served basis, so please register early.
• From the monies raised, 70% will go to your own nominated charity/cause; 30% to charitable causes chosen by Rotary Washington Forge
• Just indicate clearly the name of your team’s nominated charity on your entry form. This can be in support of a local community programme, church, school, club or some other worthwhile cause. Remember, 70% of your team’s sponsorship total will be returned by the Rotary Washington Forge to your nominated charity/cause/group.
'What We Do' Main Pages: