Photo Calendar 2022 Competition
How to Enter
1. The theme for the 2022 Calendar is “ Cowbridge through 2021” This reflects the extraordinary year 2021 has been and invites entrants to provide images that define the year in Cowbridge and its surrounding area.
2. Submission is limited to four entries per person.
3. Entries should feature photographs taken in and around Cowbridge during 2021.
4. Where relevant, pets, wild or farm animals should be taken in a natural setting
5. Closing date for submission of photographs is 23.59 hours on Sunday 31st October.
6. A photograph will be chosen to feature on each month of the Cowbridge Rotary Calendar for 2022 and the overall winning photograph will feature on the front cover.
7. Entries should be submitted online to
8. Each entry must include the name, address, age and contact number of the photographer.
9. Photos featuring specific individuals require consent of use. Where required, photo entries must be accompanied by a completed Consent Form.
10. Submissions must be submitted in JPEG format.
11. Maximum size of 5mb (Please keep copies of your original files if they are bigger than this, as we may need them later on if you are successful)
12. Please ensure you read the full terms and conditions before entering.
13. Submission of images will be considered as explicit consent for Cowbridge Rotary use in publication/publicity and/or online presentation associated with the Calendar competition
14. Images submitted cannot be returned, so you should keep your own copies
15. For full competition details and rules: www.cowbridgerotary.club
1. Judging will be undertaken by an independent panel, with images submitted to the panel anonymously.
2. The judging panel’s decisions will be final, and are not open to appeal.
3. The results of the Calendar competition will be published on the Cowbridge Rotary website.
more If you would like to donate to the charitable work of Cowbridge Rotary, please choose one of the methods on this page. If you would like to know more about Rotary, click the "Learn More" button below.
more The winning photos from the competition are in this gallery. Click on a photo to open the slide show. The Title of the photo is shown at the top left of the slide show screen.
more Details of the competition can be found on this page.
back The ‘Fundraising and Events Committee’ (FREC) is pivotal to the activities that Cowbridge Rotary supporting developing and delivering initiatives and supporting other club activities and raising funds for good causes