SPECIAL GENERAL MEETING
Tuesday 6th December 2022
1. Nominations by members of Club President for next year but one (2024/25).
2. Nomination of Club Vice-President,
3. Nomination of Secretary
4. Nomination of Treasurer for next Rotary year (2023/24).
5. Election of two voting delegates for Rotary Conferences for next Rotary year (2023/24).
6. Election of Independent Examiner for next Rotary year (2023/24).
7. Receive and Approve the Annual Accounts for the year ended 30 June 2022.
Please return nominations for the first 4 categories to email@example.com by Tuesday 29th November.
'What We Do' Main Pages:
Information and application form. Scroll down to see who has benefited from our grants programme.more
Primary Schools linked to Rotary Club of West Fife:- Blairhall, Cairneyhill, Carnock, Crossford, Camdean, Culross, Inzievar, Holy Name, Limekilns, Milesmark, St Serfs, Saline, Torryburn, Tulliallan. Secondary Schools:- Queen Anne and Woodmillmore
The club has a varied and interesting sports programme incorporated under the Entertainment Programme. .more