Can't close your road for a street party?
Join your local Rotary Club and RNLI team for a Jubilee Picnic in the Park at Udney Hall Gardens.
We'll supply the entertainment and activities, you just need to bring your own picnic and find a spot on the grass.
We will have:
- Local artists performing live throughout the afternoon
- The RNLI Teddington Lifeboat and Drowning Derek
- Family treasure trail
- The Rotary Human Fruit Machine
- Claire Bender - Soul & Jazz singer with a major passion for the 1950’s. Singing toe tapping, finger snapping, singalong hits from days gone by.
- Scott Nicholls
- Teddington Ukulele Players - Teddington Ukulele Players are a friendly, welcoming group who meet every Wednesday evening at the Adelaide Pub in Teddington, playing and singing a range of songs and arrangements to suit a wide variety of tastes and ability.
- Zoe Avis
- Jason Darling
- DJ Bongo - AKA Gareth Wax is a performer and part of the Berlin based ElectroSwingThing. His sole aim is to get you toe-tappin', head bobbin' , face smilin'. All his music is positive upbeat swing.
Other attractons include:
- The Rotary Fruit Machine - try your luck, its’s great fun even if you lose!
- The RNLI - See one of your local lifeboats and learn about saving lives
- NPL - making things go with a bang as usual.
- River Thames Boat Project - learn about the river and what RTBP do.
- St John’s Ambulance - find out more about volunteer opportunities.
- 1st Teddington Scouts - Tombola and fun and games for 11 - 14’s
- 2nd A Teddington Guides - Games and more.
- Met Police - learn more about our community team and volunteering opportunities
- Teddington Bells - try you hand at Handbells and find out more about the team
- Hampton Court Gin - try the Jubilee Cocktail designed by Alan Titchmarsh
- Jawbone Brewery - try a beer from Teddington's most local brewery
Come with friends and family to help make the Queen's Platinum Jubilee Picnic a memorable event in Teddington and support your local RNLI and Rotary.
This is a free event but we hope you may want to donate to our charity funds on the day, or in advance using the button below.