Welcome to the website of the Rotary Club of Hayle
Welcome to our club! For a better experience why not come along to a meeting and enjoy our company. We are a friendly club, active in the community, having strong links with our local schools, and supporting humanitarian causes in Cornwall and worldwide.
This year our President Is John Lloyd.
Our club was chartered in October 1973 and sponsored by the Rotary Club of St. Ives.
Surrounding a beautiful estuary on the edge of St. Ives Bay, Hayle offers an excellent base for holidays, touring or establishing a business. Hayle's wonderful three miles of golden sand, wide variety of accommodation, shops and restaurants and easy access to other parts of the county make the town a delightful place to live, work or holiday!
Click on the links below to find out more.
For our alternative site www.haylerotary.org.uk
WHY JOIN ROTARY?
· Friendship Rotarians make loyal friends.
· Fun Don't do it unless you enjoy it!
· Satisfaction Here's your chance to do something worthwhile.
· Personal Growth & Development Belonging to Rotary develops leadership, public
speaking, social,business and vocational skills
· Cultural Awareness Rotary is a global organisation, you can attend any club in the World!
Rotary helps to make the World a better place. Are you going to help?