Rotary Club of Leeds White Rose - welcome! Please scroll/swipe down through this page to find out more about us, in addition to the pages linked in the menu, top-left.
YOUNG CHEF COMPETITION 2018/2019
Are you… Or do you know someone who is: 11 – 17 Years Old Interested in cooking Would love the opportunity to compete with other young people locally, regionally and nationally with similar interests, no matter what your level!details
Youth Report on Bradford and Leeds Rotary Young Chef Competition 2017/18
Youth report on the Bradford and Leeds Rotary Young Chef Competition 2017/18 held on the 18th November 2017 at Leeds City College Printworks Campus.details
Join us for breakfast this week
We meet Every Wednesday at 7:15am at the Park Plaza
To attend one of our meetings or for further information please click the link below to be taken to our main site
Follow us on twitter Follow @RotaryLeedsWR
Follow us on facebook at LEEDS.WHITE.ROSE
1. Your personal data – what is it?
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation and the current Data Protection Act (the “GDPR”).
2. Who are we?
The Rotary Club of Leeds White Rose (“the Club”) is the data controller (contact details below). This means it decides how your personal data is processed and for what purposes.
3. How do we process your personal data?
The Club complies with its obligations under the “GDPR” by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
We use your personal data for the following purposes: –
· To enable us to run events and activities;
· To administer membership records;
· To fundraise for charitable purposes;
· To manage our volunteers;
· To maintain our own accounts and records;
· To inform you of news, events, activities and services run by the Club. or by others which we think may interest you
4. What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
· Your explicit consent to us using your personal data for the purposes above.
· Processing is necessary for carrying out legal obligations;
5. Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will only be shared with other members of the Club in order to carry out the purposes above. We will only share your data with third parties with your consent.
6. How long do we keep your personal data
We keep data until we believe you no longer wish to be involved with the purposes above or you tell us you no longer want us to hold it. We would keep data if required by law for tax purposes.
7. Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data: –
· The right to request a copy of your personal data which the Club holds about you;
· The right to request that the Club corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
· The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for the Club to retain such data;
· The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time
· The right to request that the data controller provide the data subject with his/her personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable).
· The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
· The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable).
· The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
8. Further processing
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Protection Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
9. Contact Details
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please in the first instance contact the Club Secretary by email by clicking here
You can contact the Information Commissioners Office on 0303 123 1113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire. SK9 5AF.
Rotary Club of Leeds White Rose
Meetings and events happening soon
Saturday 17th November 08.30
YOUNG CHEF COMPETITION 2018/2019
Are you… Or do you know someone who is:
11 – 17 Years Old
Interested in cooking
Would love the opportunity to compete with other young people locally, regionally and nationally with similar interests, no matter what your level!
Be part of a global network of volunteers, trying to make the world a better place. Please also see the 'links & news' page for information from the local district and live feeds from Rotary International and Rotary International in GB&I.
Family Rotary club use skills to kick-start local charities
Rotary members unite to tackle world hunger
Meetings & Venue
Where and when:
West Yorkshire LS1 5NS 0844 415 6720