Welcome to the Rotary Club of Oadby
A huge success with 25+ teams and £9000 raised for local charities and our Jaipur Limb projectRead more
Memory Cafe - We are having a Christmas Party at Aigburth in December and our next meeting will be 11th January. We are also starting a second cafe at the same location starting on Friday 27th January.Read more
2016/2017 President Alex Kondras
The Rotary Club of Oadby’s 2nd Annual
Swimarathon is to be held at Parklands
on Sunday 26th February 2017.
To Register and obtain an information pack,
or to receive information about sponsoring
this event, please contact Roger Neuberg at
On these pages you can learn all about the club, its members and the many opportunities the club gives us to put Service Above Self.
This slogan unites us with about 1.2 million men and women from all around the world. But it is not just a slogan. By meeting every week, Rotarians turn aquaintance into friendship. And with 1.2 million friends, Rotarians can, and do, achieve huge successes.
- The development of acquaintance as an opportunity for service.
- High ethical standards in business and professions; the recognition of the worthiness of all useful occupations; and the dignifying of each Rotarian's occupation as an opportunity to serve society.
- The application of the ideal of service in each Rotarian's personal, business and community life.
- The advancement of international understanding, goodwill and peace through a world fellowship of business and professional persons united in the ideal of service.
Rotarians try to live their personal and professional lives according to
The Four-Way Test
The test, which has been translated into more than 100 languages, asks the following questions:
Of the things we think, say or do
- Is it the TRUTH?
- Is it FAIR to all concerned?
- Will it build GOODWILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIPS?
- Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?
IF you would like to visit the club as a guest or as a speaker please click here