Oxted Boot Fair
Sun 4th June 2017 at 09.00 - 16.00
It's that time of year and the Rotary Club of Titsey & District is organising its ninth Oxted Boot Fair on Master Park in Oxted. The event raises funds for charities supported by the Club, including Master Park.
The next Oxted Boot Fair will be on 20 August 2017 - booking opens later this month.
- The Oxted Boot Fair on Master Park can take up to a maximum of 250 pitches. This is your opportunity to have a good clear-out at home and have some fun, while earning some money and supporting good causes.
- The fees on the day are £15.00 per pitch for cars and small vans or £25.00 per pitch for large vans - payable on arrival (discounted rates will apply for pre-booked pitches).
- Entrance is free for buyers but we do ask for a £1.00 donation to park vehicles in Master Park.
Notes and Conditions of Entry:
- We are unable to reserve specific pitch locations on the day. You will be allocated the next available pitch when you arrive. If you wish to have a pitch next to a friend or family member, please make sure that you arrive together and tell the marshals that you want to be parked together.
- We cannot be held liable for any damage, injury or loss that you may incur to yourself, members of your party, your vehicle or your possessions.
- The fees on the day are £15.00 per pitch for cars and small vans or £25.00 per pitch for large vans - payable on arrival.
- Dogs are welcome in the park, so long as they are on a leash at all times (and there are poo bins in the park).
- What time should I arrive for setting up? The gates will not open until 9.00am, so any time after that.
- What time does it finish? After everybody leaves, usually not much later than 3.00pm.
- Can I leave earlier if I have sold everything? Yes – but please tell a marshal you are leaving and get him to direct you out. BE VERY CAREFUL – there are lots of children around.
- What if it rains? It won't rain (but bring wellies and an umbrella, just in case).
- Can I sell food? No – only the official hot food provider is allowed to sell food.
- Is food available? Yes – there will be a refreshment marquee with hot-dogs, burgers (inc veggies), and hot & cold drinks.
- Will there be toilets on the Park? Yes.
- Can I get a discount for two pitches? Only if you can park two vehicles one on top of the other!
- Can I sell electrical items? Yes - but they must be safe, comply with essential safety requirements and be fitted with BS Approved plugs with sheathed pins.