What is International Service?
International Service encompasses efforts to expand Rotary's humanitarian reach around the world and to promote world understanding and peace. It includes everything from contributing to PolioPlus to helping Rotary Youth Exchange students adjust to their host countries. For more information about our main projects, please click on the sub sections on the left side of this page.
- International Newsletters
- WASRAG (The Water and Sanitation Rotarian Action Group)
- Various International Projects
- Rotary Shoebox Scheme
- District Trustbank
- Literacy projects
- Using Foundation
- RIBI Disaster Fund
- Group Friendship Exchange
- There is also information about our District Assembly.
- Mary's Meals and The backpacking Project - click here
- RIBI - Opportunities to serve - link