The Rotary Club of Halstead welcomes guest speakers.
We are very keen to welcome guest speakers to Halstead Rotary Club and these form a regular part of our monthly programme. It’s of great interest and opportunity to find out what going on in the local community or to hear of the good work of a local charity or fund raiser.
Speakers in the past have covered a wide range of topics including,
- · The work carried out by St Helena Hospice
- · A personal challenge walking the pilgrim trail to Santiago de Compostela
- · Hearing about the children’s charity Brainwave
- A talk from a young man who had completed community work in Nicaragua.
- Hearing from young people who have completed a Rotary Youth Leadership course.
If you are interested in coming to talk to the club then please do get in touch via the contact form.
Details of some of our past speakers can be found in the related pages below.