We are always keen to welcome potential new members
You've read a bit about us and want to find out more. The best thing is to come and join us as guest for a few meetings. Those that do seem to come back for more... we have fun and you need to see for yourself. You can contact us using the links on this page.
Rotary membership is by invitation but we welcome anyone of any age, race, culture or creed who wants to give back to the community through working together for others. If Reading Abbey seems like a good fit for you, then we'll invite you to join us.
World wide welcome
And wherever you travel, at home or abroad, as a Rotarian you will be welcomed as a friend at a local Rotary Club. There are 1.2 million Rotarians in 32,000 Clubs in 200 countries and any Rotarian is entitled to attend any of their meetings.
Want to join us?
Come along to one of our meetings as our guest and get to know us better.
Frequently asked questions
- I'm worried about overcommitting myself, am I expected to attend every week?
- Our club is very pragmatic. Family and work come first.
- Are there women in the club?
- Yes (8) and increasing in number.
- What is the age range of members?
- We have a wide range from those in their 40's upward.