Young Sports Ambassador of the Year Award
Open to all who compete as individuals, within a Team or Disability Group
2018 YOUNG SPORTS AMBASSADOR OF THE YEAR AWARD
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH AUCHTERARDER COMMUNITY SPORTS ASSOCIATION
Open to all who VOLUNTEER as individuals, within a Team or Disability Group
Nominations are for activity carried out from 1st January – 31st December 2018
- • Either live / attend school or be a member of a Club within Auchterarder & District.
- • 15 – 21 years and still be in full time education or training.
- • Volunteered at least two hours each week.
- • Achieved a Coaching Award or attended a Coaching Course.Rotary_ACSA_Young_Sports_Ambassador_of_the_Year_Nomination_Form.docx
- • Been a role model for others and / or raised the profile of their sport.
For Application Form Click HERE
Entries close 1st March 2019
A combined Panel of Members from Auchterarder & District Rotary Club and the Auchterarder Community Sports Association will select the Finalists, who will then go forward for 2018 Rotary Young Ambassador of the Year Award.