Contact Rotary Club of Brue Valley...
Please note, in the interest of personal privacy, enquiries are not stored on the database, but may be retained by the recipient of your enquiry.
If you are a charity requesting help from us please provide us with as much as the following information as possible:
- Are you a registered charity (please confirm your registered charity number) and where your head office is based?
- What geographic area does your charity cover?
- What are the principal aims of the charity?
- Have you a website which describes the work that you do?
- Typically at the events you organise what numbers of people attend /participate?
- What is your fundraising target and how much have you raised towards it this year?
- Apart from fund-raising how do you envisage the Rotary Club of Brue Valley may assist you?
- If we were to invite a spokesperson from your charity to come and talk to us who would that person be and what would their availability be?