Please note, in the interest of personal privacy, enquiries are not stored on the database, but may be retained by the recipient of your enquiry.
If you are a charity requesting help from us please provide us with as much as the following information as possible:
- Are you a registered charity (please confirm your registered charity number) and where your head office is based?
- What geographic area does your charity cover?
- What are the principal aims of the charity?
- Have you a website which describes the work that you do?
- Typically at the events you organise what numbers of people attend /participate?
- What is your fundraising target and how much have you raised towards it this year?
- Apart from fund-raising how do you envisage the Rotary Club of Brue Valley may assist you?
- If we were to invite a spokesperson from your charity to come and talk to us who would that person be and what would their availability be?