The Rotary Club of Mold is primarily a service organisation and it arranges its programme with the view to:-
- Improving the welfare of the needy and disadvantaged;
- Encouraging the development of our young people;
- Raising money for local charities and good causes;
- Raising money for international projects, particularly to help the third world;
- Encouraging care of the environment.
The programme for the current year is undecided because of the restrictions imposed by the Government in connection with the Covid 19 epidemic.Weekly meetings are not being held at the present time. The Club's activities in a typical year include:
- Provision of assistance at the Fun Games, Chester;
- Holding heats for a Rotary sponsored national speaking competition for young people;
- Continuing to sponsor and organise the Flintshire Primary Schools Chess League;
- Acting as judges at the Rotary Technology Tournament for school children;
- Fund raising for local good causes during the pre-Christmas period;
- Arranging a fund raising production at Clwyd Theatr Cymru;
- Holding a charity Quiz Night, a fund raising activity in aid of an international charity;
- Holding charity money-raising events;
- Enjoying social events .
- The 18 members of the Club meet every Monday (except Bank Holidays) - please see box for details. Some lunches are followed by a talk on a matter of interest to members.
The Rotary Club of Mold
This privacy statement explains how The Rotary Club of Mold, and its members, will use any personal information collected for any event organised by the Club, or sponsored by the Club.
What Information do we collect?
names and addresses, e-mail addresses, and telephone numbers
dates of birth where necessary
medical information where necessary
How do we use the Information?
we will pass it to the organisers of any event we sponsor, to ensure the smooth running of the event, and for welfare reasons
where applicable to report donations to HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) for Gift Aid collection
we may create a record of the information given to us.
Who will use the Information ?
this Club and its members
the organisers, and those assisting the organisers, of any event we sponsor
the emergency services in the case of an accident.
Access to your Information and correction
We wish to ensure that personal information is accurate and up to date. Please contact us to correct any information you think is wrong.
How long will my Information be held ?
The Information will be held only for so long as is necessary.
We will not sell, or share information with any non-Rotary person or organisation, except as mentioned in this statement, nor will we forward mail on behalf of unrelated organisations.
How to contact us
by e-mail via our web site
by letter addressed to The Rotary Club of Mold c/o The Beaufort Park Hotel, New Brighton, Mold CH7 6RQ.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK regulator, the Information Commissioner. Go to - ico.org.uk to find out more.
Be part of a global network of volunteers, trying to make the world a better place. Please also see the 'links & news' page for information from the local district and live feeds from Rotary International and Rotary International in GB&I.