Rotary e-Club is a new club for 2020 in district 1175 covering Devon, Cornwall and Isles of Scilly in the South West Peninsula. The aim is to provide a networking club that works for the community.
South West Peninsula
Devon, Cornwall & Isles of Scilly
e-Clubs offer the perfect flexibility for those that are frequently on the go, are restricted or who lead a particularly busy life style but still want to participate in a networkig club with like minded people to add value to the community.
If meeting for face-to-face meetings at a brick and mortar location isn't what you're looking for,or doesn't work around your schedule, then a Rotary e-Club may be the perfect fit for you.
Club meetings are held online via video call. You still get chance to know your fellow members, but you can connect from anywhere in the world.
Members of the Rotary e-Club Devon, Cornwall & The Isles of Scilly would be full Rotarians and would be able to:
- visit a local Rotary Club and participate in meetings and activities
- bring forward their own ideas about their local communities and those activities within the District.
- contribute whatever time or talents they may have available to forward worthy causes within their local area
- assist their local Rotary Club with their events and projects
- exchange ideas with other e-Club members.
- choose, according to their available time to meet online or as a club.
- have access to "Go to Meeting" for video meetings
- have access for the support of District and RIBI reources through "My Rotary"
Be part of a global network of volunteers, trying to make the world a better place. Please also see the 'links & news' page for information from the local district and live feeds from Rotary International and Rotary International in GB&I.
Rotary supporting rehabilitation for stroke survivors
Putting the wheels in motion to end polio
Meetings & Venue
Where and when: