Port Erin Easter ‘Eggstravaganza’
Sun 16th April 2017 at 11.00 - Mon 17th April 2017 - 17.00
A two day event being held around the village by the Port Erin Traders Association. Rotary Club of Rushen & Western Mann members will be helping to run the mini bus shuttle from the park and ride car park to the village centre.
A 2 day event staged around the village to include:
- Easter “Eggspress” train arriving in Port Erin at 12.50pm
- Food Market promoting Manx produce,
- Craft Fair,
- Mad Hatter’s Tea Party (Sunday) + Teddy Bear’s Picnic (Monday),
- Easter Bonnet competition,
- Easter Egg Hunt,
- Peter Rabbit Treasure Hunt,
- Colouring Competition,
- Face Painting,
- Ballachurry Wetlands Trail,
- Fun and games……and more
- Park + Ride and Village Shuttle bus to avoid the roadworks !!