Club Committees/ Membership Services
Summary of Report to club assembly June 2012
Chairman: Dick Johnson
The Club faces a challenging year following the deaths, and resignation of a number of members which has quite dramatically depleted our numbers. Attendance at meetings has, however, remained encouragingly high, so we plan to build on the successes we have had.
- We aim to increase our number by four new members.
To do this we will:-
- Continue to encourage personal recommendations from existing members and develop a strategy to achieve this.
- Continue to have a welcoming atmosphere and an interesting programme of speakers at our regular meetings.
- Encourage active participation by new members and attempt to reinvigorate existing members committment to Rotary.
- As we have successfully acheived in the past we will have a programme of recreational and social avtivities.
- Continue to arrange a programme of external functions and events which raise our community profile and ecourages participation by members
- Communicate with our members and the wider public through various avenues including our highly successful newsletter and the revamped website