Weekly News/ weekly news 11/06/12
Johnnies weekly news
Notes on the meeting of 11th June
Club Assembly. Snr. Vice President Jonathan gave an excellent upbeat introduction to his plans for the forthcoming year together with the support of his Committee Chairmen and the Club Service Committee. Peace through Service. Assistant District Governor Mike Jackson responded and additionally gave us a brief synopsis of his plans for the structure of District 1110.
Bransgore Rotarys line up for 2012 13 is as follows:
President: Jonathan Macklin
Secretary: Mike Phillips
Treasurer: David Brown
International: Nigel Francis
Community: George Baylis
New Generation: Barry Lees
Foundation: Chris Rhodes
Sports & Social: Les Abbott
Membership: Martin Bowles
PRO: Terry Pattisson
Speakers Sec: Roy Butler & Phil Morgan
Boxing Event: John Eyles
Fun Day: Bob Baker
Beer Festival: Jeff Schofield
New Fund-Raising project: Immediate Past President Allan Alford.
- School of Dance. Sat 16th June. 5 7 pm 5.00 ph plus two complimentary tickets. Were sponsoring the event to the tune of 1500. Contact: Ian.
- Community Responders have been awarded a medal not normally given to civilians!
- Successful Jubilee Celebrations at Ian & Robertas on 4th June yielded a profit of 68.
- Boule. Support for Rinus competitions at Hordle. Sunday 14th June and 22nd July. 11.00 am 4.00 pm. Proceeds to Shelter Box. Good opportunity for practice and all welcome.
- Kids Out Wed. 13th June. George welcomes more involvement from club members.
- Bournemouth Male Voice Choir Free Concert. St Ambrose Parish Church. Sat 17th July. 7.30 pm.
- Support still required to marshal the Wessex Autistic Societys Fun Run held at Moors Valley. See web site and your emails.
Jeff was Sergeant at Arms and Roy Brown won the raffle again.
John opens World Parkinson's Day Event at Pavilion Dance
Rotary support for Parkinson's sufferersdetails