Supporting young people
A key feature of our work is to offer support to local young people in several ways by working with local schools. Find out how we do this here.
Club members please log in for more information.
- helping young children aged between 9 and 11 to understand the dangers of everyday life
- informing and empowering children on the wonders of the local envirionment
- supporting local Primary schools to set up junior versions of a Rotary Club
- helping disabled youngsters to enjoy a day out, normally to Colchester Zoo
- providing young people with real life skills, often their first experience of interviews
Rotary Youth Leadership Award (RYLA)
- sponsoring a local young person to attend the annual Rotary team building and leadership course
Rotary’s Peace and Conflict Resolution Conference
- providing financial assistance to attend this annual event