Basingstoke Deane Rotary
Basingstoke Festival of Transport
08 May 2022
2021 was a very successful Festival. Now Basingstoke Deane Rotary are running the 2022 Festival on 8 May, its usual position in the annual calendar.
Once again, we expect that the War Memorial Park, Basingstoke, RG21 4AG, will be filled with nearly 750 vehicles. We look forward to seeing both exhibitors and visitors come and enjoy themselves. It is a wonderful family day out. This event is free of charge both for exhibitors and visitors. Parking is available at the Old Common, London Road (use RG21 4BY and follow the parking signs) for £3.
As in previous years, there will be a huge range of vehicles on static display, including classic, vintage, commercial, fire engines and military trucks. There will also be a variety of specialist car clubs, trade stalls and catering outlets.
April 2022 Update
Preparations for the Festival in May continue apace. Responses to the invitations for Individual Vehicle entries that were sent out in December have been amazing as have the number of new responses.
As a result, the Festival for 2022 is FULL. Many vehicles are being held on the database ready for the 2023 invitations to be sent! For those lucky enough to be successful, Entry Passes are being sent in early April. If you think you should have one and it has not arrived, please contact us on the email below.
Applications for Car Clubs are also FULL and those for Stall Holders are filling fast. Please see below to get your applications in as soon as possible.
If there are any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Basingstoke Festival of Transport Committee
To Exhibit your Vehicle, Register a Car Club, or Book a Stall
Individual Vehicle Registrations
For 2023 please register your vehicle by completing the Registration Form below and return it by email or post.
• Vehicle Database 2023 Registration Form 2023_Vehicle_Database_Registration_Form_220320.pdf
Car Club Registrations
• Car Club Registration Form – please use this to register your Car Club and to put you in contact with our Specialist Car Club Contact. Car Club Registration Form .pdf. The Conditions of Entry are given below.
• If your Club will be seeking to erect a Gazebo or similar structure, please complete a Risk Assessment form and return it with your registration form. Please see the Risk Assessment Guidance.pdf to assist with this.
Stall Holder Applications
• Stallholder Application Form – this form enables a pitch priced by frontage size to be booked. Stallholder Application Form.pdf
• To book a pitch, we also require a Risk Assessment to be completed. Please see the Risk Assessment Guidance.pdf to assist with this.
Terms and Conditions of Entry
• Terms and Conditions of Entry – for Individual Entries, Car Club Registrations or Stall Holder Applications, it is required that you read the 2022 Terms and Conditions of Entry.pdf and agree to comply with them at the point of making your entry / application.
Your personal information and what we do with it – Full details of how we use your personal information is set out in our Terms and Conditions of Entry. These can be found above.
'What We Do' Main Pages: