Club Bulletin Board
Notices for circulation among members.
District Mailing for September
The following documents are available via the link below which will take you to Google Drive. They will remain here for 4 weeks after which they should be available via the district website:
1. 1040 youth leadership
2. DDRC Guidance requested (credit Card machine)
3. Article Olivia Jordan – Heckmondwike
4. Environment Circular
5. 1040 International Newsletter
6. Scarborough Conference 2019
7. Rotary Poppy Pins
8. Polio Free Africa
9. Hurricane Dorian update
Message from District Governor Elect Andrew Bateman
Your District Team is here to support you, our Clubs, as you undertake the valuable role that Rotary provides within our communities at Home and Abroad. Rotary, at International, District and Club level needs to continually adapt to respond to the changing opportunities and demands that we face.
Your District Continuity Committee has set up a small group to consider how we might respond to these changes and then make recommendations to your District Council. In order to help us in our deliberation, we seek opinions from you – the Members and Clubs that we are there to support. It would be good if the following issues are responded to by Clubs or individual members – other issues outside the following four points would also be welcome.
- Are there any gaps within the current District Committee Structure where Clubs would like greater support?
- Would Clubs like more District led projects at home and abroad which they could opt in to (if they so wish)?
- Are there ways in which Clubs would like us to develop District Council meetings and Assembly to make them more inspirational and informative?
- Do Clubs and their members feel that there are Rotary demands on their time that could be streamlined?
Respond directly to Andrew on email, please, to: email@example.com
Shelter Box Disaster Relief have published their Operational Review - November 2018. Click on the link below to view.