The Annual General Meeting will be held on Monday 20th May 2019
The business will be:-
1. To receive reports from the Council and from Chairmen of Committees.
2. To receive the Treasurer’s report on the current year and his budget and
recommended the subscription for next year.
3. To elect six ordinary members of Council.
4. To elect or re-elect honorary members.
5. To appoint an auditor.
6. To elect three representatives to District Council.
7. To confirm the appointment of Chairmen of Committees for 2019/20
8. To formally adopt the following policies of Rotary GB&I: Health & Safety; Equality &
Safeguarding(Children & Vulnerable Adults) and Data Protection.
1. The Council comprises:- President, Vice-President, Second Vice-President,
Immediate Past President, Secretary, Treasurer and six ordinary members.
2. Mike Morris as current Immediate Past President, is not available for election as an
ordinary member of Council.
3. Nomination Forms are available from the Secretary. Nominations must have the
prior approval of the person nominated and must be returned to the Secretary not
later than Saturday 27th April 2019
4. Members reporting under item 1 are requested to prepare a written report and pass
a copy to the Secretary at or prior to the meeting.
Len Cantliffe, Secretary, 22.3.19
'What We Do' Main Pages:
Our popular Art Exhibition, normally held in August each year, has been cancelled for 2021 due to the ongoing pandemic. However, we are planning for an Exhibition in the Spring/Summer of 2022. Click on 'Details' for further information.more