Early Bird Conference Hotel Bookings
Fri 27th September 2019 at 21.00 - 22.00
Early Bird bookings for the Conference Hotels ends 27th September
“Rotarians Connecting the Community”.
Planning for conference is now well under way for our annual event at a new venue, Weymouth Pavilion.
We have booked some excellent speakers that will help clubs and Rotarians to connect with their communities;
* Alex Rotas will tell us about links with health organisations.
* Stephanie Woolard will demonstrate how Rotarians can help encourage women to become leaders in their communities.
* Tom Yendell will inform us about the challenges he has faced.
* Judith Diment will explain how Rotary is strongly involved with the United Nations.
* Holly Budge will inspire us with the challenges she has undertaken in her lifetime.
* Rotary GB&I President Donna Wallbank will be telling us how she has connected with her community.
We have arranged a very good price with the Kings Group of hotels for accommodation during conference, The Crown and The Fairhaven. These can be booked at the special rate using the accommodation tab and code provided on the conference web site, other hotels are available in Weymouth.
Travel to Weymouth is easy from all parts of the District by road and rail and even bus/coach.
We have arranged time on Saturday afternoon for you to visit the area, Abbotsbury, Portland Bill or Dorchester to suggest a few.
Parking can be arranged in conjunction with the hotels at special inexpensive rates.
We need registration and hotel bookings to be made as soon as possible and before the end of September to guarantee the hotel rates.
So please visit the website http://rotary1110-districtconference.org.uk and book your attendance and that of your colleagues and support District Governor Tris.