Highdown Rotary Business Partners Scheme
The Rotary Business Partner’s scheme has been set up to enable members of the local business community to help Highdown Rotary meet the many needs that exist locally and to give partners’ businesses publicity.
Members of our Highdown Rotary Business Partner Scheme assist us by helping us to cover the cost of our fundraising events. This allows us to maximise funds raised and it is important toknow that all funds raised for charity by the Highdown Rotary go directly to good causes.
1. An opportunity to attend one of our meetings and tell us about your business
2. A listing on our club website with your details, this website is linked to all local and national Rotary Clubs
3. An approved strapline on your advertising i.e. “supporting Highdown Rotary” or similar text and the use of the copyright business partner’s logo
4. An annual certificate to show that the business supports the community through the Highdown Rotary and rotary business partner scheme
5. A credit in press releases where appropriate
6. An opportunity to help out with an event which may be close to your heart
7. The opportunity to promote a local cause which requires charity support
8. An invitation to a social evening with other business partners
9. A regular update via our website of our past and future events
10. All of the foregoing for a small annual subscription
'What We Do' Main Pages:
The number of projects and activities you can create or get involved in as part of Rotary is truly endless. Building community spirit and transforming the places that we call home – that’s what People of Action do.more