Entry Form Page
Please read route details on the "Walk the Wye for Breast Cancer Research" page, before entering. Please enter online by Friday 14th May or no later than May 13th by post. Due to Covid restrictions, entries cannot be accepted on the day.
Route details for the "Walk the Wye for Breast Cancer Research"
Enter at £5 per walker ONLINE by 14th May, OR enter by POST by 13th May.
1/…….TO ENTER ON LINE — Please click HERE
- Click on TICKETS
- Then select the walk that you would like to do.
- Type in the number of people you are registering.
- Click on “Checkout”
- Type in your name and e mail address.
- Add your card payment details.
- Add your address details AND the names and addresses of the others that you are entering.
- Click on “PLACE ORDER” at the foot of the page
2/……OR ALTERNATIVELY……….. Enter by POST as below
Please click on this entry form link to download and print the form to enter by post.
- Fill in the details and post it to Pete Walters, at the address on the form,
- to arrive by Thursday May 13th.
- Please enclose a cheque for £5.00, payable to Monmouth Rotary Club.
3/…….AFTER RECEIVING YOUR ENTRY…….
- We will send you your Walkers Information Pack by post in April.
- Registration on the day is at Monmouth Show Ground, Redbrook Road, Monmouth NP25 4LG.
- All walks start and finish at Monmouth Show Ground.
- Free car parking is available at Monmouth Show Ground.
This is the 13th year that Rotary Monmouth have run Walk the Wye, in this time walkers have raised over £161,000 for Velindre and Rotary Charities. Please raise sponsorship for these causes, the entry fee covers the Club's costs, Sponsorship raised by you is what makes the difference.
For more on Sponsorship click here