Walk the Wye/ Entry Form Page
Please read route details on the "Four New Walks for Walk the Wye" page, before entering. Please enter by Friday 25th September. Due to Covid restrictions, entries cannot be accepted on the day.
Route details for the "Four New Walks for Walk the Wye"
Enter at £5 per walker ONLINE by 25th September, OR enter by POST by 24th September.
1/…….TO ENTER ON LINE — Please click on the link below,
- Click on TICKETS
- Then select the walk that you would like to do.
- Type in the number of people you are registering.
- Click on “Checkout”
- Type in your name and e mail address.
- Add your card payment details.
- Add your address details AND the names and addresses of the others that you are entering.
- Click on “PLACE ORDER” at the foot of the page
2/……OR ALTERNATIVELY……….. Enter by POST as below
Please click on this entry form link to download and print the form to enter by post.
- Fill in the details and post it to Pete Walters, at the address on the form,
- to arrive by Thursday 24th September.
- Please enclose a cheque for £5.00, payable to Monmouth Rotary Club.
3/…….AFTER RECEIVING YOUR ENTRY…….
- We will send you your Walkers Information Pack by post in the next few days.
- Registration on the day is at Monmouth Show Ground, Redbrook Road, Monmouth NP25 4LG.
- All walks start and finish at Monmouth Show Ground.
- Free car parking is available at Monmouth Show Ground.
This is the 12th year that Rotary Monmouth have run walk the Wye, in this time walkers have raised over £145,000 for Velindre and Rotary Charities. Please raise sponsorship for these causes, the entry fee covers the Club's costs, Sponsorship raised by you is what makes the difference.