Rules for Balloon Race
We have tried to keep these rules to the minimum
- Balloons are sold to benefit non-profit organisations, or just “Organisations” subsequently in these Rules, active in the Monmouth area
- Rotary Monmouth provides the Race "infrastructure" including registration with the local council and prize money.
- Balloons sale price will be £3, paid by buyer using PayPal. Paypal commission, currently 24p/balloon with a reduced cost/balloon if more than one is purchased, will be deducted from the proceeds due to Organisations
- Participating Organisations may promote the race to their supporters in any way they please, however they are asked to refer to the “Rotary Monmouth Halloween Balloon Race” in their promotion
- All balloon buyers are asked to nominate the Organisation they are supporting in the “Message” area on balloon purchase
- Prize winners will be advised by email and will asked to post a comment on the Rotary Monmouth Facebook page.
- Any Prizes not claimed within three months of the conclusion of the Race will be forfeit
- Only balloons for which Rotary Monmouth has received payment before the qualification for the award, are eligible to win a prize.
- Organisations nominated by balloon purchasers will be notified by Rotary Monmouth of the proceeds from the race within 15 days of the completion of the race and asked to supply their bank details for a BACS transfer.
- Rotary Monmouth will use reasonable efforts to identify the organisations nominated; however, if these reasonable efforts fail any funds will be credited to the Rotary Club of Monmouth Trust Fund charity account.
- All decisions by Rotary Monmouth will be final.
If you have a question is which is not covered by the rules above please contact us using the comment form below
Registered with Monmouthshire County Council Licence No GLR002 Pusuant to the Gambling Act 2005; Promoter Mr Terry Ing 11 Levitsfield Close, Rockfield Monmouth NP25 5BZ