Please note this year is a West Fife Area
All electronic format entries will be displayed on www.rcwf.co.uk
We will award 1st,2nd & 3rd prizes. Every entry will receive a certificate.
The competition aims to encourage YOU to use traditional or contemporary methods of art to:
· Experiment with creativity within art
· Execute and interpret a topic or theme with flair & imagination
· Express your ideas through the medium of art and share creative talents with a wide audience.
Age Group - JUNIOR – Primary School
To produce one finished 2-dimensional unframed piece of artwork up to a maximum of A2 (420mm x 594mm) based upon the theme ‘WILD NATURE’.
· Artwork is welcome in the following medium: Pen & Ink; Different types of Paint; Collage using range of materials; Print making.
· To accompany the submission each entrant must provide a brief sentence describing the relationship of the artwork to the theme.
More importantly, HAVE FUN, ENJOY, BE CREATIVE
As current situation is uncertain for receiving artwork our suggestion is to take photographs of the work which can then be submitted. Hopefully nearer closing date artwork can be collected.
Please send entries & entry form electronically either by school or individual to email@example.com by 22nd March 2021