The District Public Image committee is here to help Clubs make the most of their individual and any area wide awareness raising opportunities. Whilst we support the dissemination of information within the District our focus is increasingly on how we can engage with the general public and prospective members of the Rotary family.
Our toolkit includes:
- District web site
- District Facebook Page
- Rotary Norwest
- PR Training events - Telling your Rotary Story
- Club Web Site, Bulletin, PR and Facebook Competitions
- Training and support in utilising the RI Brand Guidelines
- Area based pullups and teardrop banners (held by AGs)
- Press Releases and support for District Committees
For more information on these please take a look at the relevant pages accessible at the right of this screen.
Latest information on what the team is doing is provided in our latest newsletters: