Rotary Youth Leadership Awards
A residential Leadership Course for 18-30s
- A 3 day residential course for young people between the ages of 18 – 30
- This is being planned for 2020, details will be announced later.
- Established leadership and personal development course
- Gain team building skills
- Challenging both mentally and physically
Awardees are challenged to move outside of their comfort zone, in a controlled environment
There may also be an opportunity for applicants to be considered for a week long leadership course at Grafham Water usually held late July/early August.
For further information about RYLA please contact the District Organiser who will put you in touch with your local Rotary Club.