Rotary Young Chef Competitions
Competition for all those budding young chefs
- Secondary age group (school years 7 to 13)
- For young people who enjoy cooking
- Produce a healthy economical meal for two people
- Show good cooking and presentation skills
- Develop good organisational skills
- Often students motivated by TV chefs and media
- Club intention to enter to District by mid January
- Candidate entry form to reach District Organiser by early February
- District Final end February, Regional Final usually Mid-March, Rotary GB&I Final late April/May
For further information about the Rotary Young Chef Competition please contact the District Organiser who will put you in touch with your local Rotary Club.
Rotarians - for further information Login, you will then be able to access the District Members Only pages, select Youth from the menu.