Rotary Technology Tournaments
For budding engineers
- Age Group 11-17 (Key Stages 3,4 & 5)
- All day event run by local clubs to a nationally set challenge
- Young people construct a device that meets the challenge
- 3 levels of competition appropriate to age or ability
- Encourages young people to see design and technology as attractive and challenging
- Develops team work, communication, problem solving & practical skills
- Creates interest and a sense of achievement and fun
- Official Date February /March but can be at any time of the year
For further information about Rotary Technology Tournaments please contact the District Organiser who will put you in touch with your local Rotary Club.
Rotarians - for further information Login, you will then be able to access the District Members Only pages, select Youth from the menu.