Rotary Junior Junior Technology Tournaments
For your young engineers and mechanics
- Designed specifically for 8-11 year olds in partnership with The Rochester Bridge Trust.
- Tests the knowledge, innovation, and problem solving skills of the participants and their ability to work in a team.
- Teams have to solve an interactive technology based task and are required to design, model and build a solution with the materials supplied.
- The Junior Technology Tournaments can take place across a whole day, two half days or four ‘twilight’ sessions of around one hour.
- Every participant successfully completing a Technology Tournament can apply for a CREST Award.
For further information about Rotary Junior Technology Tournaments please contact the District Organiser who will put you in touch with your local Rotary Club.
Rotarians - for further information Login, you will then be able to access the District Members Only pages, select Youth from the menu.